Euryanthe

Euryanthe

Tangled - Emma Chase Started reading this cause it's apparently all the rave right now, but didn't really think it's anything special. Boy, was I wrong! I loved it. Sure, Drew is an asshole. I wouldn't even spare him a second glance in real life. Luckily though, this is just a book. And being inside his head was hilarious. I love reading stories from guys' POV (usually make for a more interesting read considering girls are mostly annoying as fuck) and I was waiting for a romance one written like this. So I am really glad that I ended up loving it. The guy really was a dick in the beginning and I was rolling my eyes at the way he thought (even if it did have some interesting lessons for us girls XD). But when he started to grow a conscience and when he fell hard for the girl... It was just so fun to see him grow, turn into a man. It wasn't all that surprising to see him change into a one girl kinda man, but it was fun to see him woo Kate. I'm not really a romantic type, but it was sweet. Loved the sex scenes as well. Hot! Oh and I loved Kate. Mostly anyways. She was kinda annoying in the beginning, being indecisive and all (I despise such behavior). Loved how she was fierce in her job. And how she takes no shit from anyone. So by the end I adored her. All in all, this was a great read. Funny. One I will come back to. I can understand the rave now.