Euryanthe

Euryanthe

Fifth Grave Past the Light - Darynda Jones I am finally sold on the love part. I took the star off the last 3 books because it felt like Charley and Reyes were in lust rather than in love. And also cause I was kind of cheering for Garrett. But this one made me a Reyes and Charley fan through and through. It finally felt like this epic love story between two people that shouldn't be together and I loved every second of it. (Although I do wish they'd be more honest with each other. But can't have it all I guess.)And I pretty much adored everything else as well. The humor is still very much here. I loved Charley's relationship with Cookie. I loved the mystery. There are still some unanswered questions so I'm very much looking forward to the sequel. I loved how Garrett is now all badass. While I wished he'd end up with Charley, I now think they should maintain this relationship and keep up the banter. If I could, I'd add a star for character growth. I pretty much enjoyed every second of this book and if I could I'd move next door to those 3 in a heartbeat.