Euryanthe

Euryanthe

Frigid - J. Lynn,  Jennifer L. Armentrout This was supposed to be this awesome best friends romance. I was supposed to add Kyler to my harem. Sydney was supposed to be funny and adorable and not take shit from anyone. It was supposed to be sweet and cute and I was supposed to love it. Alas, none of it happened. The only reason it even got 2 stars is because I actually finished it. But it was a drag to do so. Such a drag...And cause I liked Andrea and Tanner and I really really hope the next book will be about 'em. :fingers crossed:And I did kind of like when they got together and the guy was all sweet and whatnot. Other than that, I couldn't even understand how these two individuals are even friends, let alone in love with each other. The lack of communication between them was horrendous to read about. They were immature, not acting at all like they were 20-something year old. I thought the girl was spineless. The guy was a jerk during the first half of the book. During their whole lives actually. How she put up with him is beyond me. How she fell in love with him is beyond me. How they didn't work out their feelings before is beyond me. I am aware that this happens in most romance books, but really... It was far more annoying in this one. Maybe cause I pretty much hated the characters.All in all, the only reason why I finished it... Well, I honestly have no idea anymore why I even bothered. Off to something actually worth my time.