Euryanthe

Euryanthe

Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout Omfg what? WHAT?! It just can't end like this! Like that cliffhanger in last book wasn't enough... Now this?! What is that woman doing to me! It's not fair! It should be made illegal to end 2 consecutive books with a cliffhanger!This one was definitely the best one. I thought it doesn't get better than the 3rd book but I was so wrong. I enjoyed every moment of this. I just adore both Daemon and Kat and I was right in there with them during everything. Felt everything they felt. Pretty much jumped around the room when he proposed to her. Best moment of the whole book! Daemon's POV was probably the best decision Ms. Armentrout ever made. Everything was so much better cause of it. I love his wit and how he comes up with stupid lines even in the most dire of situations. Loved being in his head in general.I don't love many YA female characters, but Katy is among those few. She's definitely someone I can relate to. And badass as well. The cast of side characters (both new and old) is still as awesome. Loved Archer. Hated that bitch Nancy with a passion. Dee and Archer just needs to happen. Dawson and Beth were just so so cute together. Still can't believe so many of them were killed off. As much as YA novels tend to be predictable, I didn't find this to be so. Some of the revelations were pretty shocking. Probably the only thing that bothered me with this are those stupid catchphrases. Do Americans really use stuff like 'holy crapola' or 'holy crap on a cracker' or other stuff like that? o.oIt just sounds stupid to me. XDI am still in shock over the ending and might just die till the next book. It should be interesting. Possibly even better than this. We had to do something. We had to make a stand, change the future, or there’d be no future for any of us.