Euryanthe

Euryanthe

Prince of Chaos (Chronicles of Amber)

Prince of Chaos - Roger Zelazny So this is how it ends. I have mixed feelings.On one hand, to me, that ending was rather anticlimactic. And it felt rushed. All that build-up towards a fight that concluded in like 2 pages? No sense really. At one point I was checking to see if I skipped some pages and parts of the story. It really didn't feel like a conclusion of the whole story. More like the middle. As I understood, Mr. Zelazny intended to write more books but died before doing it. So that sucks. I would've liked to have some things better explained and to see the continuation of the story. On the other one though, it was such a wonderful journey. I got so easily immersed into this world and couldn't stop reading until I learned all about it. I loved the mystery and the fucked up family relationships and fighting for the throne. Some epic plans were thought of along the way. It was ridiculous and fun and annoying to see 'em all randomly eating and drinking and telling stories in the middle of the most chaotic times. Travelling through Shadows and basically being able to find everything your heart might ever desire is awesome. I wish I could do it. Makes you wonder if you actually live in a world that's just a Shadow of something else. All in all, this is a must for every fan of fantasy out there. Good-bye and hello, as always.